'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

and then then

I used to tip reviews with 10s and 5s

But then I gave up and just voted 5

To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

i know i cant be the first to think this

i thought he was guna get ripped to bits in the end...i guess i was tricked

Lava Lamp Blues Lava Lamp Blues

haha

someone needs to update their runescape to do list...the wilderness was back for some time now

WooleyWorld responds:

I know, lol.

But me and my buddies still joke.

Leptron Leptron

AMAZING

A good game indeed. The controls may seem stupid to some people but why don't they just realize that is just another thing to challenge you. I mean geez not everything in life (or game life) is going to be handy dandy just the way you want it to be. I liked this game a lot. I noticed you said you made the music yourself. Any chance it could be in the audio portal?

theta4 responds:

It's on my to-do list. Check back in one or two days, and they should be there.

Age of Defense Age of Defense

awsome

For anyone looking for a challnge, try beating it without using any of the bow or gun upgrades. I tried it and got to about day 37 before I gave up.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

amazing

at first i was confused. i was like "how is this possible"
Its pretty cool, but for people who create their own chat, they need an option to boot people from there chat.

Orchestral Metal Piece 1 Orchestral Metal Piece 1

Dash Dash Dash - - -

This is so good that calling it amazing would be an insult to its might. So how do I compliment this without insulting it at the same time? By telling it that it needs a new compliment made up for it...I shall call it....awesometrontrus! Also I'm in agreement with blackattackb***h...it could do with a little introduction to start it off...but I may end up needing to make up a new compliment for it. ...does that put me at 400songs on my fav list yet?

Gravey responds:

Haha! Glad you enjoyed the piece so much. :-)

-Gravey-

Runescape: Harmony, Remix Runescape: Harmony, Remix

hurrah

yay for runescape songs...just out of curiosity...because dungeoneering is so new and that almost no one who is on newgrounds is also on runescape and can also make music...could you make To'Kash the blood chiller's theme remix...please?
not very many runescape remixes out there

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

wow

This is just amazing! adventure in the start, but with a quick transition to a mysterious and mystic theme. You do great work... I'm not sure if there is a word in the dictionary to describe your work.

Gravey responds:

Thank you much. It is always nice to see others enjoying the fruits of my labor. :-)

-Gravey-

Pico In time! Pico In time!

woooahoo vote 10/5

Man those dudes can't aim worth a...we all know what comes next....they just can't aim...

My Real Life Nightmare My Real Life Nightmare

blahhh!

i almost don't know what to say...its just creepy...

Zelldoom responds:

Just keep looking, dont move!