Orchestral Metal Piece 1 Orchestral Metal Piece 1

Dash Dash Dash - - -

This is so good that calling it amazing would be an insult to its might. So how do I compliment this without insulting it at the same time? By telling it that it needs a new compliment made up for it...I shall call it....awesometrontrus! Also I'm in agreement with blackattackb***h...it could do with a little introduction to start it off...but I may end up needing to make up a new compliment for it. ...does that put me at 400songs on my fav list yet?

Gravey responds:

Haha! Glad you enjoyed the piece so much. :-)

Runescape: Harmony, Remix Runescape: Harmony, Remix

hurrah

yay for runescape songs...just out of curiosity...because dungeoneering is so new and that almost no one who is on newgrounds is also on runescape and can also make music...could you make To'Kash the blood chiller's theme remix...please?
not very many runescape remixes out there

Orchestral Theme 4 Orchestral Theme 4

wow

This is just amazing! adventure in the start, but with a quick transition to a mysterious and mystic theme. You do great work... I'm not sure if there is a word in the dictionary to describe your work.

Gravey responds:

Thank you much. It is always nice to see others enjoying the fruits of my labor. :-)

Temporal Ripple Temporal Ripple

He he nice

hard to come across really good songs. That may not be what my favorites list says but it really is. If that wasnt true then the list would be larger. I don't think anything is allowed for a 9999/10 but just imagine thats my vote.

Beatboxing In Heaven Beatboxing In Heaven

honestly

This is good and sometimes the best things are made with no attempt at all.

FF9 Battle/Bad Romance FF9 Battle/Bad Romance

wow

out of all my time, i've never expected anything as good as this. Nothing could possibly top this

DJSethLee responds:

XD
thanks thanks. XD

[RC]Orchestral Theme 1 [RC]Orchestral Theme 1

Good song

Like the song, it is great...kinda ftl that the score is low.
I'll start voting 5 on it every day ^.^ and also...Why did you give it that title? Coudln't think of a name or something else?

rcvtk responds:

Thx a lot sanre.

I just wanted to specify what type of instruments i used... in this case its orchestra instruments and some percussion stuff... and so I called it Orchestral Theme 1...we'll see what's next...

---rcvtk---

LoZ - Dreamscape Dungeon LoZ - Dreamscape Dungeon

Nice great

The "loz" didnt click in my brain when i read it and as i listend...im thinking "this sounds so familier" then it clicked and im like ooooh....great song

Orchestral Theme 3 Orchestral Theme 3

yay!

awsomeness, i was wonderin when it would come out! now i get to listen to all three in order from one to three, epicness

Gravey responds:

Thanks. Orchestral Theme 4 is in works already. ;-)

-Gravey-

Am I Kool Yet?!?! Am I Kool Yet?!?!

Booo!

This is terrible!! you can't make music worth a dime...nah im just kidding, this is actually very great nice job

Thanks.