Leptron Leptron

AMAZING

A good game indeed. The controls may seem stupid to some people but why don't they just realize that is just another thing to challenge you. I mean geez not everything in life (or game life) is going to be handy dandy just the way you want it to be. I liked this game a lot. I noticed you said you made the music yourself. Any chance it could be in the audio portal?

theta4 responds:

It's on my to-do list. Check back in one or two days, and they should be there.

Age of Defense Age of Defense

awsome

For anyone looking for a challnge, try beating it without using any of the bow or gun upgrades. I tried it and got to about day 37 before I gave up.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

amazing

at first i was confused. i was like "how is this possible"
Its pretty cool, but for people who create their own chat, they need an option to boot people from there chat.

Shoop-O-Meter Shoop-O-Meter

awsome!

this game rules...slightly bad graphics but it still rules! i got the 219500 score, i even named it me to prove that i got it! haha! im gana try for a higher score

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Quincedence?

sorry but this game isnt working for me....somthing seems to be wrong. on this game ,miami shark, armed prophets, and another game but i cant remember name the controls wont work. it keeps moving on its own.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

oh wells

it was a good game but i had alot of trouble controlling the shark

GCC: Halloween Edition GCC: Halloween Edition

well its just that....

i cant play it, the pumpkin keeps moving all the way to the left or right or doesn't move at all and i get an instant loss. i can only get up to 2 points :(. if it worked i bet it would have been fun.